Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Network Bandwidth

bdan139
Observer

I don't host meetings - I attend them generally via a link I am sent via email.  I constantly receive a prompt 'Your Network Bandwidth is Low'.  I have changed internet provider to try and get to the bottom of this.  No progress.  It would seem no-one wants to take responsibility.  I can find no resolution that I can understand myself to implement.  I have already tried 2 internet providers, I suspect this problem is set to continue.  The local computer shop can find no issue with my laptop and so I remain stuck with this problem which I cannot solve.  Just desperate to get resolution, but no idea who to ask for assistance that I can understand as an attendee.  

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bdan139 ! Welcome to the Zoom Community. I just realized you didn't receive a reply to your post. Are you still having this issue? If so, please check out the following knowledge base article and let me know if that helps! https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362463-Wireless-WiFi-Connection-Issues

Please also try Disabling HD video: Simply go to Settings, click on the Video tab, and uncheck the box for HD video. 

Zoom Community Team