cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to meeting from different locations with the same Mail address

FSC190
Listener

Hello,
we use zoom for our meetings and need changing host participants to record these meetings.
We use an email address for the login as a host.
Now I get a warning when someone else logs in with that email address. I get the code for verification, but I can't always pass it on because of the limited validity.
Question: Can additional locations or devices be registered or can this security lock be removed?

Thanks in advance for the replies

Roland

1 REPLY 1

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello, when it comes to recording meetings, if you want every meeting recorded, you can turn on Automatic Recording. Screenshot attached.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management, then Account Settings.
  3. Click the Recording tab.
  4. Click the Automatic recording toggle to enable or disable it. 

Now, here is what Zoom says regarding concurrent meetings

Hosting concurrent meetings means that the same user is hosting more than one meeting at the same time, and this capability depends on your account and license type. Each Basic user and Licensed user on a Pro account is limited to hosting only 1 meeting at a time. I have a Pro account, and I can only host one meeting at a time. 

Licensed users on Business, Education, and Enterprise accounts can host up to 2 meetings simultaneously. Both meetings need to be started by the original meeting host or by an alternative host. The host can leave the meeting and pass host privileges to another user if needed. While these users can have 2 meetings active at the same time, by default, they are unable to join multiple meetings simultaneously on the desktop client.

Please let me know if this answers your question. Thank you.