cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local recording layout with black frame

yogaeasy
Listener

Since a few weeks my recordings come with a black frame around it and they also display the User name in the lower left corner - both of which I don't want to be visible in my recording. I have checked all my settings, but can't find a solution where to change this. Please help me out!

2 REPLIES 2

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@yogaeasy , kindly check our KB article below on different Recording layouts that might help you with the concern.

Recording layouts 

You can also try disabling Always display participant name on their videos under the Video Settings on your desktop client and see if that would resolve your issues.

Video

View your video feed and change your camera.

Camera

• Camera: Select the camera you want Zoom to use.
  • Camera settings: Select Original Ratio (usually a 4:3 aspect ratio) or HD (usually 16:9 aspect ratio), as well as Mirror my video, which will horizontally flip your video. 

My Video

• Touch up my appearance: Apply a softening effect to skin to minimize the visibility of imperfections. 
  • Adjust for low light: Improves video brightness and quality in low light surroundings. 
    • Choose between Auto (selected by default) and Manual, which provides a slider for how much you want to increase video brightness. 

• Always display participant name on their videos: Display participant's name : on their video.
  • Stop my video when joining a meeting: Automatically disable your video when joining a meeting.
  • Always show video preview dialog when joining a video meeting
  • Hide non-video participants: Hide participants' thumbnail if they don't have video enabled. Thumbnails for non-video participants display their name.
  • See myself as the active speaker while speaking: Place your video as the primary active speaker on your own screen when you speak.
  • Maximum participants displayed per screen in Gallery View
    Choose between 25 participants or 49 participants (if supported by your device)
  • Advanced: View advanced video settings
Cheers!

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.