cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Zoom Recordings not showing in Recordings

devicemanager
Listener

I recently bought a new computer and transferred my recording to the new computer in the same location.  The zoom app under recordings can view my recordings that are stored locally but the app when I am in the meetings tab, recorded is now blank.  The web portal can see my recordings and local is enabled.

Please advise.

5 REPLIES 5

caitlinlemaire
Listener

I just posted this same question. Did you ever figure it out?

devicemanager
Listener

Only new videos will show up - anything you copy to the folder will not be visible.  I created a desktop shortcut for the user to see the video folder.

caitlinlemaire
Listener

So you aren't able to access any recordings that were recorded on other computers even after saving to your local recordings folder? 

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I would guess that when you transferred the old recordings to the new computer the Zoom application cache on the old computer was not transferred. If true, the new computer does not have the data required to know about these old recordings. It will know about new recordings as the application will update the cache as they are created.

Just my guess.

Regards

devicemanager
Listener

Yes it does not show the recordings from the old computer even though they are in the same folder with the new records.  Frank's theory is correct.