cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Recordings - "double_click_to_convert_01"

Graylin
Listener

Usually the immediate after session, automatic recording conversion process creates three files: 1) "recording.conf" file type CONF; 2) "audio 1234567890" file type MPEG-4 Audio; and, 3) "video 1234567890" file type MP4.  But now the after session, automatic recording conversion process is creating es three files, like: 1) "zoomver.tag" file type TAG; 2) "double_click_to_convert_01" file type Zoom Recording File; and, 3) "double_click_to_convert_02" file type Zoom Recording File.  When I double click on the files the resulting conversion process creates TMP files, like: audio 1234567890.m4a.tmp and video 1234567890.mp4.tmp, neither of which are recognizable as media files.  This is a problem preventing me from sharing the session recording.  I tried the Zoom Support chat line and they ended up creating a ticket but so far I have not gotten a solution or explanation.

9 REPLIES 9

Mops
Listener

Same with me, I am unable to convert these files and have no response to request for help.

did you ever solve this issue? I'm stuck with the files that will not convert.  I even tried to manually open the files with zTscoder.exe  file.  someone pls help!

I waited about 10 minutes and then the converting began...not accustomed to such long wait times without a popup from modern devices.  

Lösche alle Audio  Dateien im Ordner - alles, was da ist - nur die convert-to-dateien dürfen noch dortstehen - dann doppelt anklicken - jetzt kann man convertieren

EVpositiv
Listener

Kann das Video mit mp4.tmp (ca. 22 MB) nicht starten oder konvertieren. Was tun?

Lösche alle Dateien im Zoom Ordner, Audio Datei, tmp Datei, alles was dort steht - nur die convert-to-zoom dateien dürfen noch dort stehen - dann doppelt anklicken - jetzt lässt sich die Datei konvertieren 

JoanW
Listener

I also have the same problem.

GregW
Listener

Hi, When I click Convert it tries for awhile and then blue screen crashes my computer.
Please help!

cbuechler
Listener

habe die Lösung gefunden, in einem Youtube Video - im Zoom Ordner ALLE AUDIO DATEIEN UND SONSTIGE DATEIEN LÖSCHEN - es darf nur die convert-to-zoom Datei (en) noch da stehen - dann doppelt anklicken, es funktioniert