Orkids
Listener

Need help with streaming on facebook and youtube simultaneously

6 REPLIES 6

anissat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Orkids !

You can't live stream to both at the same time directly through Zoom (it's one or the other); however, there are plenty of 3rd party tools that will allow you to do multiple streams (Restream.io and StreamYard are popular tools for regular streaming; Subsplash and other platforms allow multi-platform streaming for religious services).

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

HI @Orkids 

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible with Zoom, as we can only support 1 live stream at a time. I know there is something being worked on that will expand this capability, but I don't yet have a firm ETA for when this will be available. I will respond back here when I have more info. 

Hi, why I can't do livestreaming on youtube? The notification is "The user is blocked from live streaming"

Thankyou

Hi Bort, could you please advise if this includes Zoom recording the individual audio and video streams of each participant and have them recorded and then saved on the host's computer (if not in the Zoom Cloud)?

So, as an example, there was two contestants and two hosts, there would be four individual video and four individual audio streams produced.

I am a Trivia Podcast Co-Host and currently the only option seems to be Re-Stream.

This sort of multiple streams (audio and video) would be the sort of thing I'd pay for Zoom Pro for, but otherwise the only other option out there seems to be Restream - and I'd rather stay with Zoom if at all possible.

Please advise if this is something that is under consideration.

Thank you!

Bort

Hi @Blondieboiii 

Sorry for not seeing this message earlier. 

Currently it is not possible to locally record a meeting and have individual audio/video files for each participant, only individual audio tracks. 

Related to restream, as commented above Zoom now has a Live Streaming app that allows the meeting to be streamed to up to 3 services simultaneously. 

This app is built by Zoom and free to use: Zoom Live Streaming app

Learn more about how to use this app here

Bort

Hi @Orkids and @anissat 

The Zoom App Marketplace has a solution that allows the host to stream to up to 3 different live streaming services! This app is built by Zoom and free to use: Zoom Live Streaming app

Learn more about how to use this app here

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.