cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Translation

Operations
Listener

Hi, 

We have an event where the speaker will be talking in English. We need to be able to translate what is being said into Spanish. Effectively having Spanish subtitles.

Is there an automated option to do this? Without having a real life translator present.

If not, can you recommend a service provider who can assist with this?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

Jai-mentorday
Listener

I see in business plus pricing https://zoom.us/pricing. the new funtion,  transcription and translacion in real time, but a can,t contrat the business (220 euros) without 10 licenses of phone (2.200 euros)  .... I need help to contract business plus 220 euros¡¡¡¡

Jaimentorday_0-1656068125547.png

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Operations , 

As @Jai-mentorday mentioned, Zoom just released caption translation earlier this week, but it does currently require a specific account to have access to this new feature. There are plans to expand access to this translation feature to other accounts, but I have no ETA on that yet. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hi @Bort 

Thanks, I see the Business Plan says **Starting at 10 licenses for $2,500/year

Does this mean I can only purchase the business plan if I purchase 10 licenses? I dont need 10 licenses.

I just want live translated transcript for max 4 accounts.

Also, does it translate from English to Spanish?

Thank you,

Bort

Yes, Business accounts require 10 licenses as a minimum. 

Unfortunately, this is only available for those accounts currently and I have no ETA for when this feature will expand to other account types. 

Yes, the translated captions can facilitate English to Spanish. 

Hi @Bort 

So to confirm: If we buy the Business Plan then we will be able to receive automatic live translated captions?

ie: The speaker will be talking in English and the transcript will be in Spanish. Will there be a delay of some sort?

This is done automatically correct? There are no live people who need to be booked to do this?

Thank you,