cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Streaming

Chantelle2806
Listener

I have read all of the instructions on enabling Facebook live streaming. They suggest heading to your settings, clicking on Meetings, scrolling to advanced, and then Enabling the feature.. pretty straightforward. 
I don't have that feature on my list to enable, even though I used to be able to do it! Any ideas on how I can make this happen? Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

I went through this myself. When logged into the Zoom Portal, go the ADMIN section, not the PERSONAL section, then go to "Account Management -> Account Settings" and scroll down about 3/4 of the ways down. You should be in the "In Meeting (Advanced)" section. You'll find the options with check boxes for each of the platforms.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Unfortunately I don’t seem to have that option! 
In the account management section I have the following 

- account profile 

-billing 

-Reports

there is no “ settings” option 

I scrolled down a little further  in the same area and found the “ Advanced tab” but this only has 

- App Marketplace 

-Branding 

- Single sign on 

- integration 

Thank you for your help, this is super frustrating!! 

This is all i can see, there is no Account Settings tab in the Admin Section 

You are right Chantelle2806. Nevertheless you can go from the PERSONAL section (not the ADMIN)
as it is shown in the image below:

Dear ZoomTestKitchen, why not going from the PERSONAL section > Settings > In Meeting (Advanced) >
>Allow livestreaming of meetings? It seems exactly the same going from the ADMIN section. Am I wrong?

ZoomTestKitchen

I'm thinking that it depends on the role of the account.

When replying to this thread I first referenced one of my Pro accounts to find that the streaming options only showed-up under the Admin section, not the Personal section.

I just compared those findings to a Free sub-account of the above paid account, and it displays the streaming options under Personal Settings.

Now after referencing this difference, it makes sense, since the paid account has the role of setting the baseline options for its sub-accounts.

Sorry for any confusion. Always, so much to learn.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

XifMar
Listener

You are right Chantelle2806. Nevertheless you can go from the PERSONAL section (not the ADMIN)

as it is shown in the image below: