cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Streaming With Zoom to your team

amit0089
Listener

I am working on a project in which root rot of plants are being studied, and we have to check the morphology of plant day by day. Is there any way in which i can livestream continuously for 120 days of plant video so my all colleagues can also observe the morphological transition in plant. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @amit0089 

Unfortunately, Zoom meetings can only run for a maximum of 30 hours, at which point the meeting will automatically end. 

A potential workaround would be to set up a device that is always on with a camera pointed at the plant. Then you set up yourself and your colleagues as auto-answer contacts when this plant device/user is invited to a meeting by them. This would allow you and your colleagues to start a zoom meeting, invite that device, and it should automatically join and show you the plant. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Okutomo

Bort

Hi @amit0089 

Unfortunately, Zoom meetings can only run for a maximum of 30 hours, at which point the meeting will automatically end. 

A potential workaround would be to set up a device that is always on with a camera pointed at the plant. Then you set up yourself and your colleagues as auto-answer contacts when this plant device/user is invited to a meeting by them. This would allow you and your colleagues to start a zoom meeting, invite that device, and it should automatically join and show you the plant. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.