cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of previous meetings?

chrislinn
Listener

Hello!
I would like to see a list of all my previous meetings. Does that exist?
When I go to "Meetings" -> "Previous" on the website it says I haven't had any.
I have had many, so this is not true.
I thought maybe it had to do with setting of the time so I tried to set it for the last 3 years:
It didn't work. It seems you can only set it for 2 months at a time, but hey, there is no submit button for the time.

I am confused by this. Is there a list somewhere of all my previous meetings?
Chris

2 REPLIES 2

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

How to access meeting history using Zoom reporting

You can access valuable data with Zoom reporting such as registration and polling resultsusage reports and user activity reports.

These reports can be retrieved for the last 12 months, with a search range of up to one month at a time. 

Note: Meetings must be hosted by a paid account to create reports. Upgrading your account will not generate reports for meetings hosted before the upgrade. 

Account owners and admins can generate Active Host reports where they can view a list of active meetings, meeting minutes, and users during a specific time range—up to one month. It also allows you to view the details of any meeting held by a specific user and is useful for users who want to document attendance for compliance purposes.

If you have a Zoom phone activated on your account and looking to access your call history, you can use the Zoom client to view your call history, including missed and answered incoming calls and outgoing calls.

Taken from this article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/7584646710669-Accessing-your-meeting-history

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Unfortunately, it did not help at all. I haven't hosted a meeting for more than a year, so that's why nothing can be seen under "Previous", I guess.
My meetings were during 2020 and 2021. 
I think a list of ALL meetings that I have had,  should be available so that I can go back and see when I had them and how many participated - even better if I could see the names, but maybe that would require too much space?
I am a subscriber and I would expect to be able to retrieve a list of all meetings.
That's a very important feature. If it doesn't exist I would like to encourage Zoom to program that.
Thank you.
Chris