cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of attendees

LeAnnClimbs
Listener

I have a Pro account and it looks like I should be able to pull a list of the attendees' names from a past meeting (with no registration to attend).  How can I do that? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok. I found it. Reports -> Usage Reports -> Active Hosts -> By Meetings -> Click on # of attendees to generate report. 

I wouldn't have thought it would be under "active hosts". 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @LeAnnClimbs 

Yes, reporting will capture at least their name and email, if they are logged in to a Zoom account when they join the meeting. You can learn more about reports on the support site

Thanks, Bort. I have been reading that article, but cannot figure out which report will give me the names. I can see the numbers of attendees, but I'm not seeing the names. Any further detail as to which report to generate would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ok. I found it. Reports -> Usage Reports -> Active Hosts -> By Meetings -> Click on # of attendees to generate report. 

I wouldn't have thought it would be under "active hosts". 

Where is the Reports tab? I've just wasted 15 minutes of my life searching for it!

I also cannot see any option for reports in the list on the left. 

Did you find it in the end? Or work out why you couldn't see it? Any help welcome

Hi folks,

I only have the following options and I urgently need the participants of a meeting.

Thanks in advance - any help welcome.

Mairead

I had the same problem. Found the solution is Reports > Usage reports > Search for the webinar/meeting you want > scroll right and click on the number of participants

Dear Bort, Can I find a list of meetings and email addresses for last year's meetings from ZOOM, I was full paid customer March and April. I am a teacher in Germany,

PLEASE