cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of (Post-Meeting) Attendees

ComingOutLater
Listener

Without changing ANY other settings under my "Meetings" Tab, I recently went in and "edited" all four meetings by extending the "end dates" of my four recurring weekly zoom meetings. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but now when I go back to look up Registrants names and email addresses from past Meetings (with no other changes than extending the end-month and date of how long all four meetings will be offered), but now I cannot find the HUNDREDS of email addresses and names of past participants to each of those meetings.

Where did ALL those hundreds of contact/registrants go? I ONLY seeing registrants that go back ONE MONTH only! Where are all the other email addresses and names of attendees from the past TWELVE months??

1 REPLY 1

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello. You extended your four recurring meetings by clicking Edit All Occurrences, which is the correct way to extend recurring meetings. The issue is you don't see the Active Hosts by meetings report for the participants. I want to confirm you are looking back by changing the dates in the report. That report will only show one month at a time. In my screenshot, I'm showing 05/01/2022 to 5/31/2022. I tested your scenario, and my recurring meetings continue to show the people that participated even after extending the end date. Please let me that when you change the report dates, nothing from the past meetings is displayed. Also, did you have other meetings in the past, just one-time meetings? Are the one-time meetings showing or missing?  Thank you.