cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List not showing all upcoming recurring Meetings

zmahmud
Listener

I have created a meeting ID a while ago. The ID still works fine, but it is not listed in the list of my upcoming recurring meetings.  I have created another meeting ID with the same name since the older meeting is not listed.

It is confusing now since some meeting attendees have older ID and some have newer ID. I have deleted the newer ID., How can I bring the older ID back in the list of my upcoming recurring meetings.?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Zak

20 REPLIES 20

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @zmahmud 

Try manually editing this URL https://zoom.us/meeting/864XXXXX515/edit with your missing Meeting ID and then paste it into your browser. See if your meeting comes up that way.

CealCraig
Listener

I found this knowledge base article. See bullets!!

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/214973206-Scheduling-recurring-meetings

For individual meeting occurrences to show up in the Zoom desktop client or mobile app, you must schedule the recurring meetings in the Zoom web portal.

I know I set mine up in Outlook or my phone, not the web portal. Thus, that is why they are not showing up! Don't like it, but it is explained

I set mine up in the zoom web portal and I still cannot find it. It's just gone. Yes the link still works, but I can't find it in my list of recurring meetings. 

Slowik
Listener

I am hosting a recurring meeting and two of my recurring meetings are not showing up on my list of meetings. One of them is with an individual, so that one is not difficult to set up again. The other one is a group, with polls already saved. I have the link to the meeting from an email. Is there a way to save it to my meetings or a way to recover deleted meeting links when I am on zoom? I tried clicking on the link above to edit, and got a message error.

joyceL
Listener

I have the same problem  Hope someone has answer

Antonietta
Listener

All my recurring meetings have disappeared this morning. They were all there yesterday.  any help?

I am having the same issue today!

I am having the same issue. I can locate it on my cellphone but not my laptop. Very frustrating and confusing.

Me too! Where are all my weekly meetings. Good thing I don't have one right now!

Same here... have to log in to the website to find them. Very frustrating when trying to host meetings in our conference room as everyone is used to our app and we do not use the web browser.

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@CountryFitness @tedb @ScottLawrence @sb22222 @userm @Christa8 @wohali33 @photonlab @CarolynKuchel I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused! We are in the process of reverting this change. In the meantime, we recommend updating your Zoom desktop client to version 5.15.3 and locating your recurring meetings from the Meetings tab in the "Anytime Meetings" drop-down arrow. We have a new support article about this issue and will keep it updated with new information as it becomes available.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you for the update. I downloaded v 5.15.3 and was able to find my recurring meetings w/o specific times again by clicking on the Meetings tab. They appear on the left side of the desktop app. 

Thanks! The update of my desktop client fixed the problem! All my recurring meetings show up again under "meetings." Can't thank you enough.

How do we revert back to the older version of the client? My version of the desktop client is currently Version: 5.16.2 (23409) for MAC. 

userm
Listener

Yes! I'm having the same issue-- the meetings are showing up in the web version but not the desktop! Have you had any luck on figuring out how to fix this? Any solutions would be super helpful if you could share-- thank you!

Christa8
Listener

same thing happening for me -- all my recurring meetings have disappeared.

wohali33
Listener

I have the same issue!

photonlab
Listener

Same issue here. Recurring meetings show up on web browser but not desktop app on Mac. Very frustrating! Hope this gets resolved soon!

I can find them in the desktop app by clicking the Join button and then using the little down arrow on the right next to the Meeting ID that pops up. That gives me access to a history of previous meetings. A workaround for now. Might help others as a temporary fix. Unfortunately, it looks like it only shows the last 10 meetings.

CarolynKuchel
Listener
I cannot find all of my meetings. I have been using zoom for over 3 years and have about 25-30 recurring meetings and cannot find them.