cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking to another webinar from you zoom meeting

rikchatterjee
Listener

A vendor is hosting a webinar. I want my clients to join the webinar, however, I don't want the vendor to get the contact information of my clients (through the webinar registration process).

How do I achieve that?

Can I say for e.g. create my own zoom meeting or webinar and link it to the original webinar? That way, if my clients register, they register on my zoom meeting/webinar, but when they join, they are redirected to the vendor webinar?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @rikchatterjee.

Sorry, Zoom doesn't really have that capability.  A meeting host has the right to know who is attending a meeting or webinar they are giving.  You could probably devise some clever work-arounds, like streaming a screen-capture from your device and allowing other people to see it, but there's no way within Zoom to "fake out" where people are logging in from.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @rikchatterjee.

Sorry, Zoom doesn't really have that capability.  A meeting host has the right to know who is attending a meeting or webinar they are giving.  You could probably devise some clever work-arounds, like streaming a screen-capture from your device and allowing other people to see it, but there's no way within Zoom to "fake out" where people are logging in from.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !