cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking multiple Zoom Paid accounts

tiggermbt
Listener

I have multiple users, each of whom have a paid zoom subscription, that I would like to be able to link together to collaborate including alternate host, sharing cloud recordings, sharing contacts, and meetings. 

However we do not want to combine the billing of each of these accounts.

Is it possible to link multiple paid subscribers into an Organization while having them continue to pay for their own account?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @tiggermbt,

Unfortunately I believe what you’re requesting is not possible. Also, linking accounts as another poster suggests, puts the billing of the linked account in the hands of the acquiring account.

It might be helpful to understand why you want to link the accounts while still keeping them separate for billing purposes – other than just saving money. 

There is a concept called Sub-Accounts, where there is a Master Account and then separate subordinate accounts, each separately billed. But this has to be created “from the ground up” so to speak – I don’t believe it’s possible to absorb existing organizations into it, but if you have an Account Exec (if any of you have a Business-level account), you might ask them if this is possible. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

Thank you for the information. I was afraid that this would be the case. It would be very useful to allow small businesses to have enhanced collaboration with customers/vendors. 

i appreciate your help on this!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jameswalter
Participant

Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Profile.
Under Link accounts to an organization, you can see pending invitations and linked accounts. You can also: Invite Accounts: Click Invite Account to invite additional accounts.

Regards,
James

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @tiggermbt,

Unfortunately I believe what you’re requesting is not possible. Also, linking accounts as another poster suggests, puts the billing of the linked account in the hands of the acquiring account.

It might be helpful to understand why you want to link the accounts while still keeping them separate for billing purposes – other than just saving money. 

There is a concept called Sub-Accounts, where there is a Master Account and then separate subordinate accounts, each separately billed. But this has to be created “from the ground up” so to speak – I don’t believe it’s possible to absorb existing organizations into it, but if you have an Account Exec (if any of you have a Business-level account), you might ask them if this is possible. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you for the information. I was afraid that this would be the case. It would be very useful to allow small businesses to have enhanced collaboration with customers/vendors. 

i appreciate your help on this!