cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Hotmail calendar with Zoom desktop

DuFF1
Listener

I’m trying to link my Hotmail calendar with Zoom desktop to see my next meetings in app. But I’m getting a message I can’t do that with personal Office365 account.

I’m already having my Zoom meeting synced in my iPhone Zoom app.

There’s a way to solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MaryGalb
Listener

Yes. Why pay - out of my own pocket - an Office 365 subscription for my personal Office 365 service (to get storage and other services) if it doesn't integrate?  Yet Google does? 

Not well thought out. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MaryGalb
Listener

Yes. Why pay - out of my own pocket - an Office 365 subscription for my personal Office 365 service (to get storage and other services) if it doesn't integrate?  Yet Google does? 

Not well thought out. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MaryGalb @DuFF1 thank you for your discussion and replies here, and welcome to the community! @MaryGalb as to connecting your Office365 with the documentation on Using calendar and contacts integration, yes, you will need the 365 suite I believe https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/compare-onedrive-plans?activetab=tab%3aprimar... I briefly remember setting this up on my personal account and having to subscribe in-order to connect my Microsoft account (you maybe able to utilize the free account route). But also, to your point MaryGalb, you could utilize Google calendar services to also integrate. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!