cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License for large meeting applied to currently live meetings?

cinfo
Listener

Hi there,

I've read that when you purchase a large meeting license, "all of your meetings, existing, instant, and those not yet scheduled, will have the higher capacity". 

I was wondering: Is this also the case for meetings which are currently live? If I organise a meeting and I don't know how many people will take part, can I buy a "last minute" license if I see the number will exceed 100?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BradW123
Listener

If you see the meeting hitting like say 85 participants. If you then add large meeting to the account while meeting is in process it will apply to that meeting. As soon as you complete the sale. It will apply to every meeting on the account you add large meeting to. I have done this on several other account I have currently.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BradW123
Listener

If you see the meeting hitting like say 85 participants. If you then add large meeting to the account while meeting is in process it will apply to that meeting. As soon as you complete the sale. It will apply to every meeting on the account you add large meeting to. I have done this on several other account I have currently.

Thank you BradB123, very helpful!