cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let enter partcipants

Marie5
Listener

Hi, I had the following problem: I wanted to make  a meeting, I could start it. But I could not see the participants to let them in. I had to make the meeting for an organisation and the woman there called me and said, that the participants cannot enter the room, me, the host, should open the wating room- But I could not see anybody! It was not my first zoom meeting and I did,what I did in the last meetings, I don‘t know what I should have done! Do you have an idea?

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner
Participant | Zoom Partner

It looks like you were not the host of the meeting. Are you sure you were logged in, and logged in with the right account?

Maybe you were in the wrong meeting. There is no reason for the host to not see the participants in the waiting room.

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

The Waiting Room resides inside the Participants List, at the very top, if and when at least one person is in the Waiting Room. On the bottom-right of the Participants List is a  ••• button that will allow you to enable or disable the Waiting Room. If you disable the Waiting Room, it will let all those in the Waiting Room into the meeting.

There is also an Admit All button next to the Waiting Room label, but if you weren't able to see that (not sure why) then that may not have been an option.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Tank you! I hope it will be ok next time!