cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large meeting ad-on

Loubna89
Listener

Hello,

I purchased the monthly large meeting ad on and I currently have the zoom pro plan. 

I scheduled an event that  I wish to have many people join . How do I know that large meeting option is applied in that meeting? 

Another question could be:

How can I activate the large meeting option ?

8 REPLIES 8

DashboardLover
Listener

If you have access to your profile: https://zoom.us/profile

You can see the status of the licenses that are assigned to you: 

DashboardLover_2-1637042292575.png

Alternatively, if you are on business/enterprise plan you should be able to see admin > users

DashboardLover_1-1637042188299.png

From there, as admin you can assign the license to your user and you can also see what license your users have.

How many members can I add after I upgrade to Pro plan $14.99/month

JackieChannVN_0-1637070126861.png

opbluelegend
Attendee
How do I activate large meeting add-on Zoom?

On the Current Plans tab, scroll to Interested in other available products? and click Add to Cart next to Large Meeting. Choose the capacity of the Large Meeting add-on, monthly or annual payments, and the number of licenses you need for your account. Click Save & Continue. Review the changes.

opbluelegend
Attendee
How do you increase zoom capacity?

You can increase participants by hosting a large meeting or hosting a webinar instead of a meeting. Learn more about the differences between meeting and webinars. Large Meeting is an optional add-on for Meetings plans that allows you to host up to 500 or 1000 participants depending on the license purchased.

I have purchased a pro license and a 500 participant add-on. However if there will be more than 500 participant how can I join them to a on going meeting?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @charithana as the host with the 500 participant add-on, you are only able to host up to 500 participants 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

opbluelegend
Attendee

if this was helpful please accept it as a solution

opbluelegend
Attendee

it would be a pleasure