cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large Meeting Add-On

morganb123
Listener

I have paid for a large meeting add on to my pro membership - is this automatically applied to every meeting I set up? It says under settings that my capacity is 100 but I've paid and activated the add-on, do I need to do anything else?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Correct, first the add-on has to be assigned to your profile. Once that is done, all meetings you host, either instant or already scheduled, will have that increased capacity applied to them. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi @morganb123 

Please make sure u already assign the license to the host/users 

Instructions

Note: The Zoom Events license includes all of the capabilities of a Webinar license. When adding a Zoom Events license to a user who has a Webinar license, the user's previously assigned Webinar license will be revoked.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Click User Management, then Users.
  3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
  4. Click Edit at the end of the user row; this will open a window.
  5. Choose the License Type.
  6. After choose the License Type, use the drop down to select the license.
  7. (Optional) Assign add-ons by checking the boxes for the add-on. For Large Meeting, Webinar, or Zoom Events licenses, choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
  8. Click Save.
  9. The license is now applied to the user and they can use it immediately.

Please see here for your reference : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063 

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Bort

Correct, first the add-on has to be assigned to your profile. Once that is done, all meetings you host, either instant or already scheduled, will have that increased capacity applied to them.