Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep floating meeting controls and video panel from hiding part of a shared screen for participants.

N5JJR-a
Listener

When I am sharing a screen, If I can see the floating meeting controls and the video panel, those items block part of the screen I am trying to share, like part of a powerpoint slide.  Is there a way I can share a screen with the floating meeting controls and the video panel visible on my screen but not have them block part of the shared screen the participants see?

3 REPLIES 3

RickC
Listener

I have the same question. When I use PPT I share; stop sharing to be on screen w/o PPT and then go back to the PPT.  I know I can click on More each time to hide the controls. BUT is there a way to hide them to the viewer all the time? Thanks!

Hi RickC,

I have the very same problem.  I want ALL the toolbars/popups/etc. to away when I screen-share, and I don't want to have to hide them again each time.  Have you gotten any feedback?

DTroyNC
Listener

There is an option to Hide Floating Meeting Controls.   You can activate it using the shortcut [Ctrl+Alt+Shft+H].  Or by clicking the three horizontal dots on the right side of the floating meeting control bar.  That option should appear in the dropdown menu.  To unhide the control bar, press the [ESC] key.

I hope that solves your problem.