cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jumping Horizontal Lines on my Zoom Video

TKP
Listener

Was using Zoom on this computer just fine for months.   Now there are jumping horizontal lines on MY video.   There are no updates to apply.   Anyone know how to resolve this issue? 

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TKP., 

It looks like @Ekta_Mutyalwar answered a similar question in the Horizontal lines  post. Check out the thread and let me know if the suggested Accepted Solution also works for you! 

If the reply provides you with the assistance you are looking for, I encourage you to close this current discussion by marking this reply as the accepted solution. If the referenced post and reply does not answer your question, please reply back to this post and provide any additional information that may be helpful for our community experts to assist you. 

Thank you!

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I am having the same issue. Zoom was fine for months and then a week ago this started. I happens with the integrated camera AND an external camera. All other applications like Skype, and Teams are fine.  

I have tried the unchecked the "original ratio" setting, but that didn't fix it.

Windows 11. All drivers are up to date, all Windows updates are installed.

Thanks,

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AKmcc , I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the horizontal lines. Have you tried completely uninstalling/reinstalling the Zoom application?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Hey @CarlaA - Yes I have, multiple times. I've tried every troubleshooting tip that I can find. Its at the point now where I just can't use my video when calling clients because it looks so unprofessional to have terrible video quality. 

no

I am having issues with horizontal line after being on Zoom. I have read through all the possible solutions but none of them are helpful. When I use Zoom on another laptop this does not happen. Please advise. Thank you.

Hi @Eaglewings , Can you manually update your Zoom Desktop client and see if that resolves the issue?https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrading-Zoom-to-the-latest-version

If you are still seeing horizontal lines could you try disabling  the Video Rendering Post Processing under Settings > Video > Advanced

Zoom_2023-01-23_11-40-14.png

Let me know if that helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

AKmcc
Listener

I had this issue for a long time. I noticed that it only happened while I was using a Bluetooth headset. I updated the firmware on my Jabra headset and the issue has stopped for me.