cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the meeting

janebanfield
Listener

My participants receive different messages after they click on my link.  Some are asked to login some are not , some receive a message only authorized attendees but the codes do not work.  Same problem with voice--codes do not always work and then there is a hangup--Locked out of an account because of too many tries.  All using computers.  Very inconsistent and different all the time--Any solution

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @janebanfield, I believe I am having a hard time understanding what issues you're running into. Do you have 'Allowing only authenticated users in meetings' enabled? If users join without logging into a Zoom account or do not meet the required domain they will not be able to join. 

When you say 'codes' don't work, are you referring to the Meeting ID code or Passcode? Which is set by the host that created the meeting. Which if the host I'd ensure the meeting details are correct for participants attempting to join. 

Secondly, you mention voice codes? Are you referring to dial-in into a meeting? If so, the Host account needs to be Pro or above (subscribed to the Audio Plan add-on for toll-free phone numbers. However, you said all participants are using computers if I am understanding correctly? 

And if you don't mind sharing a screenshot of what the participants see when they're 'locked out' of the meeting or their accounts?

Here are some KB articles that may provide you with some guidance as well.  

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!