cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join meeting thru link

agabiana
Listener

Is it possible to join zoom meeting without manually entering the password & ID?

3 REPLIES 3

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi, 

Yes! 

You can choose to embed your meeting passcode into the invite link. The meeting passcode will be encrypted and included in your invite link to allow participants to join with just one click and avoid having to manually enter a passcode. An embedded passcode makes your meeting more secure and easier for attendees to join.

If you prefer to disable Embed passcode in invite link for one-click join, your attendees will have to manually enter the meeting’s passcode.

Here is the reference : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360060396571-Embed-passcode-in-invite-link-for-one-click-j... 

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Hi Nafi, upon checking with my settings it is as is as to the directions you mentioned. But still zoom link is not working after updating my zoom app in Macbook.  Tried also uninstalling the app and installing it again. Is there any problems with the latest zoom update?

updlbanjarbaru
Listener

yes, it is