cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JWT - 401 Unauthorized`- method .../{accountId}/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos

Lander79
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hello,

This is not the account I am using for the test, but one with an activated trial.

Using JWT, I am trying to use the method :

/v2/accounts/{accountId}/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos

I can log in, create meetings, delete meetings, ... etc, but when I try to get the QoS data of the meeting, I got a:

Client error: `GET https://api.zoom.us/v2/accounts/0000000000/metrics/meetings/0000000000/participants/qos` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response:
{"code":124,"message":"Invalid access token."}

The zeros are a placeholder.

I have even tried using an access token generated from the Zoom web, but I obtain the same result.

Please, can you help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Lander79 I would highly suggest to post this query on Zoom's Developer Forum here. In the meantime, I would also suggest to please check you app if has the correct scope access and permission. List meeting participants QoS API endpoint details can be found here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

zac2021

@Lander79 I would highly suggest to post this query on Zoom's Developer Forum here. In the meantime, I would also suggest to please check you app if has the correct scope access and permission. List meeting participants QoS API endpoint details can be found here.