cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with audio on zoom mobile app

JayDee777
Listener

Hello,

About two weeks ago, participants in my zoom meetings began complaining that they could not hear.

This was strange because I could see the mic icon next to their names indicating that they were connected to audio.

My wife tried to join the meeting this morning using her Samsung A51 and she gave the same complaint.

After taking a look I noticed that when I joined the meeting and then joined audio, I could hear for a short while. Eventually, the sound would just disappear for no apparent reason.

What I observed was that the speaker icon in the top left also disappeared. I could hear nothing on the device but it was still indicating that I was connected to audio.

I could un-mute and speak and still be heard but I could hear absolutely nothing on her device.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled zoom but it is the same issue.

I have tried using headphones but the problem is still there.

4 REPLIES 4

Rafazamora45
Listener

I work for a language academy and we are facing the same problem. It looks that whenever a person joins the meeting or opens the chat the audio is dropped and the speaket icon dissapears. I found a workaround that helps but doesn't completely solve the issue. Tried to open a ticket with zoom but they've done nothing so far

SihuiTech
Listener

Hi Jaydee,

I think your Participants also need to check their device.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204484835-Troubleshooting-speaker-or-microphone-issues-on-...

0---0
Listener

你在没有声音时应该要在取消并连接,不过这在你讨论时不太好用。

ps:尝试提高声音(电脑和zoom)。