cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with emojis

patpai
Listener

hi Everyone

I'm a zoom host and recently, some people attending meetings are getting a weird glitch, where the "raise hand" just goes up by itself, have you herd of this, and can it be fixed?

It seams to also, for these people, happen with the "thumbs up" emoji as well. i was there when it happened and had no idea why it was doing this. any help is appreciated, thx so much.

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @patpai! Thank you for sharing this information. Do you happen to know if they were using the latest version of Zoom? If they were, this is something I would recommend sharing at https://zoom.us/feed

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Dear Zoom team,

Both on android 6 and android 7 devices, I have been having longstanding issue with Zoom emojis, and it is unresolved from subsequent updates, and Zoom do not seem to acknowledge the issue. The issue arose over the last two years of Zoom updates. Complete re-installimg hasnt solved it.

Every time Zoom meeting is started the Zoom emojis pack download starts, and it does this several times in a meeting, each time 12.39mb is used up from my data per download and the emojis in the chat still show as downloading and they are not accessible. 

This has happened about 10 times in some meetings, its crazy, I am on limited data...please solve it, Zoom.