cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an option to have a sound ding when someone raises there hand?

kgreen83
Listener

Is there an option to have a sound ding when someone raises there hand? I've searched but I cant find one

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Sorry, there's currently no option for an audio alert for a Raised Hand.  But there are other visual cues... some of which are commonly known, others which might be new to some people:

• The Raised Hand icon shows in the upper left corner of the participant's video/camera window, if the gallery view is active and either the participant's camera is on OR the viewer has the "Show non-video participants" turned on.
  • The Raised Hand icon shows next to the participant in the Participant Window AND the participant's line in the participant window moves up above other participants without raised hands.
  • In Gallery Mode the participant's video window moves to the upper left corner of the gallery; this assumes that the viewer hasn't "pinned" anyone and doesn't have a saved gallery view order in place; and for someone without their camera on, the viewer has the "Show non-video participants" turned on.

There might be more... and I know this doesn't help you with the audio alert, but you can use this Zoom web page to make a feature request directly to Zoom Staff:
https://www.zoom.us/feed 
Us volunteers in the Zoom Community don’t have a way to handle feature requests, so feel free to suggest an audio alert there.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !