cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to save a custom registration confirmation email in a meeting template?

sarahnicol
Listener

I create nearly 100 meetings each month for our team using meeting templates but we have some custom text that we need to add to the registration confirmation emails. 

The meeting template function doesn't save the paragraph that we add to our Confirmation Email to Registrants so I have to copy & paste this in every meeting. 

I'm wondering if I'm missing something and if there is a way I can save the Confirmation Email to Registrants with our custom text so I don't have to copy & paste 100+ times every month. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @sarahnicol , 

It is possible to edit the template those emails are generated from, but this affects the entire account's Confirmation Email to Registrants, not just your email templates. This requires your account have access to Branding, and someone with knowledge of basic HTML should be the one to edit the templates. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Hi @sarahnicol , 

It is possible to edit the template those emails are generated from, but this affects the entire account's Confirmation Email to Registrants, not just your email templates. This requires your account have access to Branding, and someone with knowledge of basic HTML should be the one to edit the templates. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you, Bort! This is helpful, but unfortunately, the custom text would not be accepted by our entire organization for all registration confirmation emails 😞

I've just submitted my idea to https://zoom.us/feed so hopefully, this feature will be added to the roadmap!

Bort

Great, thanks for submitting that feedback!

Currently some email templates can be configured at the Group level, but that particular template is not available. Hopefully your suggestion will encourage our teams to add that template as well.