cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to issue only one token per account?

chun_gil
Listener

Hello
I'm a web developer learning zoom.
A problem occurred while using zoom api and sdk.

1. Only one jwt token per account that must be issued to use zoom api and zoom sdk can be received.
>> Is it a problem that can be solved when upgrading to pro and creating a subaccount?

2. Is there only way to register Created Apps on the App Marketplace?
>> I want to make several meetings with sdk and register the host.
>>  however, it is impossible due to the policy that the zoom sdk token user and the host should be the same.
>> Additionally, I wonder if the created apps event is only available on the app marketplace website.

1 REPLY 1

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

You are correct, there is only one set of JWT credentials per account, regardless of size. 
You can setup multiple account level oauth applications instead of using JWT.  This is more secure as you're able to limit the scope of the applications control.

You are able to register oauth applications to the Marketplace if you intend to publish to anyone who would like to install.

If you want to keep them private, the applications can be installed by anyone on your account.  You are also able to request a publishable URL where you can share with other accounts, but not have it published in the marketplace. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Rick