cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipad Pro Zoom Crashing when I share screen, sometimes audio stops working.

MrPhreakish
Listener

Hey guys! I have 2 Ipad Pros. One is 2020 and the other is 2021. Both of them are up to date. With both iPads, while I'm screen sharing Zoom will just drop the sound sometimes, and sometimes it will completely drop the screen share. I come back into the room and it says host is screen sharing, but it's just frozen on that. Sometimes the screen share still works, but people can't hear me anymore and I can't hear them. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling zoom as well, but it doesn't work.  When the sound stops working, if I put headphones it'll work. There is nothing wrong with my mic or speakers as they work perfectly fine everywhere else.

Is anyone else having these issues?

7 REPLIES 7

richardlin324
Listener

Yes me too

Jordan04
Listener

Mine also, is it solved?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MrPhreakish @richardlin324 @Jordan04 ensure both Zoom and the iPads are updated. As it's been some time since you've posted this discussion, Zooms released some updates since then. Are you still experiencing this? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Tsjoberg
Listener

My sound when sharing a video on my ipad to computer doesn't go through.  Help

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Tsjoberg can you elaborate more as to your shared screen content 'not going through'? For example, are you not able to initiate the 'share screen' feature from the iPad? Or are you sharing a screen, however, the computer doesn't see the content? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I am on my computer trying to share the screen from my tablet and the sound will not come through the computer from tablet.  I used to do this all the time and it worked fine.  After recent update doesn’t work no matter what I try.  The microphone on computer picks up sound but it doesn’t go through computer sound

Csharrio
Listener

Did anyone find a resolution for this? I use my IPad Pro via cellular only for my class camera and my laptop (Wi-Fi) to connect to the class….the iPad is using a personal account and the computer my licensed, employer account. Almost every time I try to share my camera with the class  it locks up. I’ve tried testing it without being logged into the course, and it still locks up….and when I leave and return, it says waiting for host to join. I have to leave, then start a new meeting which then prompts me to end the current one and start a new one. The trigger seems to be when I go in and choose a blurred or picture background….I don’t see how to update Zoom on the iPad using the personal Zoom account, and logging into the App Store does not show me any updates are available..I’ve tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling which doesn’t fix the issue.