cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ip address and detail of a participant

simonfog
Listener

Hey, We were running a meeting today and got trolled by a naked person. Is there a way to find out their IP address so we can pass this onto the police? 

Thanks

S

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Please report this user to our Trust and Safety team: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200613919-Reporting-abusive-behavior

Peter_Uy

Hello @simonfog ,

Would you happen to know what Zoom Meeting License type are you using?

If are using Zoom Meeting for Business, there's a Dashboard where you can get live and past meeting licenses and it will provide you the IP Address of every attendee.

Peter_Uy_0-1640029110502.jpeg

If you are using a Zoom Meeting for Pro, it will provide you with reports of how many attendees and the email address of the participant, if the person has his email address associated to a Zoom Account.

Please don't forget to hit the "like" button and "Accept as Solution" if the response provided answers your question.

Thank you and stay safe!

Peter

Hi Peter,

Can I have the IP address report in a Pro account or must I register for a Business plan?

We use a single licence for our NGO and it makes absolutely no sense to pay for a Business plan, however we apparently need the IP address report to register our general assembly meetings with the govt.

Thanks

David

Other then a business plan is there any other way to specifically pay for certain features, like the IP address report? Like another person commented, it is not logical for the group that I am a part of to pay for 10 licenses starting at $1,999.00 USD.

Causative
Listener

Agreed, I don't have 10 people to even pay for, but we need IP addresses.