cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing

modod_buh
Listener

Good afternoon! I work in the education system. I can't pay with bank cards as before. Please could you issue an invoice, an invoice and a contract to pay for zoom conference services for 1 year. If possible, provide scanned document data in color with stamps to the email address: ***********
Thank you in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

modod_buh
Listener

I add to the above, there is no time limit for 100 users (professional)

View solution in original post

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello modod_buh!

Thanks for posting in Community! For privacy, email addresses are redacted in public messages here. It sounds like you are requesting an annual contract. 

For Sales inquiries such as setting up a new plan, pricing, changes to an existing plan, or questions about new features, contact our Sales Team. 

For Account and Billing inquiries related to account subscriptions, charges to your account, email address changes, or subscription cancellations, contact our Billing Team

You can also visit Zoom Support Center to find a wealth of helpful information!

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

modod_buh
Listener

I add to the above, there is no time limit for 100 users (professional)

modod_buh
Listener

I add to the above, email (***********)

S_K

Hello modod_buh!

Thanks for posting in Community! For privacy, email addresses are redacted in public messages here. It sounds like you are requesting an annual contract. 

For Sales inquiries such as setting up a new plan, pricing, changes to an existing plan, or questions about new features, contact our Sales Team. 

For Account and Billing inquiries related to account subscriptions, charges to your account, email address changes, or subscription cancellations, contact our Billing Team

You can also visit Zoom Support Center to find a wealth of helpful information!

Cheers!