cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invites sent from a personal email rather than the Licensed account

AB-WW
Listener

I send email invites from my work Google Calendar, it shows me the correct account, however when the guests reply to the invite that response goes to my personal email.

How do stop that from happening???

9 REPLIES 9

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Looks like the invites went out from your personal account.  You can confirm this by having your guests email you your invite.

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

I emailed the invitation to a friend as a test. The invitation was received from my Zoom account, but when they replied to the invite, it sent it to my personal account not the account where original invitation was sent.

sachinzoom

Hello,

It looks like your friend may have your personal email saved as a contact so when they respond, they end up replying to personal email ?

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

That's not the case. I found this issue when I sent a Zoom invite to some clients and they replied to my invite and it went to my personal email, rather than my work email (where the invite originated from)

sachinzoom

Hi,

Hope you have no filters or forwarding rules set in your email client. Can you verify ?

Can you send me a meeting invite at *********** and let me try responding to you. 

I have no forwarding on my email. I am unable to send you an invite because the email that you sent is blocked by ***********

sachinzoom

Got it. Whats the possibility of all your clients having saved your personal email as a client too ? are you able to check with any of the invite recipients ?

0 Possibility... The invites were sent to new clients, they do not have my personal email.

sachinzoom

Hello,

Last step would be to check what the clients are receiving ? If that does not work, Please open a support ticket.