oaklandswealth
Listener

Hi on a recent zoom a warning came up saying insufficient disk space

What do we need to do

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @oaklandswealth! Did you had local or cloud recording turned on for that meeting?

View solution in original post

jefrancisco4

If you are the host of that meeting and you had local recordings turned on, it will save the file locally on your computer as long as you have sufficient space it would save. 

If you had cloud recordings turned on it would save it in a cloud storage again provided you have enough space.

You can check the meeting if it showed up on your recordings under your profile > Recordings > Cloud Recording/Local Recordings

jefrancisco4_0-1647449897547.jpeg

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

jefrancisco4

Hi @oaklandswealth! Did you had local or cloud recording turned on for that meeting?

Hi I have no idea, how do i find that out ?

jefrancisco4

If you are the host of that meeting and you had local recordings turned on, it will save the file locally on your computer as long as you have sufficient space it would save. 

If you had cloud recordings turned on it would save it in a cloud storage again provided you have enough space.

You can check the meeting if it showed up on your recordings under your profile > Recordings > Cloud Recording/Local Recordings

jefrancisco4_0-1647449897547.jpeg

Thank you I will ask them to check

Hi i encountered the same problem but I am sure that i have enough space. In the middle of a meeting it just stoped the recording and gave me the warning message. I then proceeded to start the recording again and it worked. I assume it is a bug because it happened once. The problem is that i lost a few minutes of this meeting and if it happens again it wouldn't be ideal. Any clues?

Ricdes98, have you found the cause? I'm having the same issue. It has happened three times in the last week. No issues before. I have tons of disk space, and my meetings aren't any longer than previously. It makes no sense. I need to be able to rely on the recorder, otherwise, Zoom will lose a customer. Please let me know if you have solved the mystery!

jefrancisco4

Hi @oaklandswealth , You have some responses to your discussion worth noting. Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

Thank you 

jefrancisco4

You're welcome, @oaklandswealth