cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding Zoom's Energy Performance During Meetings (2018-2022)

Kasmuki
Listener

Dear Zoom Community Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm Kasmuki, and I have been a long-time user of Zoom. I am planning to purchase a new laptop and would like to ensure that the Zoom software is optimized in terms of energy performance during meetings.

Looking at the years between 2018 and 2022, I have noticed that Zoom has released several patches and updates, and I am curious to know if there have been any changes during this period aimed at improving the energy efficiency of the Zoom software. I am aware that Zoom can be resource-intensive, especially during video conferences, which can result in increased power consumption.

I would like to learn more about the specific measures Zoom has taken to enhance the energy performance of the software. Have there been any improvements in the patches and updates between 2018 and 2022 that target reducing power consumption during meetings? What optimizations have been made to extend battery life and improve overall system performance?

It would be immensely helpful if you could provide information about the changes made during this period to optimize Zoom's energy performance. Additionally, I would appreciate any specific recommendations to further enhance the energy efficiency of Zoom during meetings.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Kasmuki

0 REPLIES 0