cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquire about Internet connectivity of Zoom Meeting in China

kevinchang1210
Listener
Hi guys! I'm now in China using Zoom Meeting global version. I have a quick question.

Since I will have some zoom meetings calling from Hong Kong, I would like to know which way I can get better meeting quality (considering China's special internet situation), using China's local Internet or using VPN linked to Hong Kong routes. Or is there really no difference? 

Many thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoom
Participant

Based on experience, most of the users in China use VPNs for better connectivity due to China's internet security situation.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JepZoom
Participant

Based on experience, most of the users in China use VPNs for better connectivity due to China's internet security situation.

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

Sure, please do. If there are still some issues or problems, you can definitely try reaching out to Zoom customer service through chat or email. 

Have a great day, kevinchang1210!

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I see you liked my response on the thread. Just wanted to check if I was able to help you solve your concern. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button on my response which helped you solve your concern.