cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing the meeting size?

jar
Listener

So, my meeting was getting big, so I purchased a one-time $50 large-meeting add-on, to go to 500.  How can I tell if this was applied to my meeting, prior to folks trying to sign up and hitting a 100 person ceiling?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jar 

There are 2 ways to check this: 

1. Go to the Users page (under User Management) and check to see if Large500 is listed under the Type column for your profile. 
  2. Go to the Profile page and check the participant count next to Meeting, under the Account section: 
    Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 09.03.35.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Hi @jar 

There are 2 ways to check this: 

1. Go to the Users page (under User Management) and check to see if Large500 is listed under the Type column for your profile. 
  2. Go to the Profile page and check the participant count next to Meeting, under the Account section: 
    Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 09.03.35.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

I added $50 add-on. Profile shows 500, but meeting is not letting registration exceed 100.

Bort

You may have to go and edit the registration settings for that meeting to allow the increased registration count.