cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect meeting time

MartyB
Listener

When someone joins my Zoom meetings it usually tells them the meeting was scheduled in the past at the time I created the meeting. I schedule meetings through the Microsoft Outlook calendar using the Zoom plugin. Wondering if this has something to do with it. I'm also on a Mac. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can fix this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @MartyB,

Check the meeting time listed in the Zoom web portal vs what’s in Outlook. If your time zone doesn't match, there may be issues.  

Zoom composes the invitation with the Time Zone used by the meeting creator in the Zoom web portal; I rarely use the Outlook invitation interface for scheduling Zoom meetings directly, so I can’t say either there’s a potential issue there or not. 

It sounds to me like more of an Outlook issue than a Zoom issue. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Pedrito23
Listener

I'm seeing this exact problem but on my google calendar so I guess it must be a zoom issue. I'm surprised there aren't more people asking the question. I've only noticed it for 2-3 days. If you found a solution could you please post it here?

Thanks!

Did you find a solution for this issue because I'm having the same problem and I book through Google calendar?

Unfortunately not but the issue seemed to resolve itself within 48 hours or so. Good luck with it!