Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve zoom recording

Reydarvi
Listener

Good morning, I have a problem with Zoom that I can't find
a solution.

When I record meetings they are recorded at very low quality regardless of what video quality I have.

I have seen that all meetings are recorded at 640x380 pixels resolution.

Also, I don't know if it can be recorded in general view and not in speaking view.

Thanks a lot.

4 REPLIES 4

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

What license do you have?  If its PRO, ask zoom to enable GROUP HD 720.  If you have a business or more then you can ask for 1080.  Your recordings will be better quality once Group HD is enabled.

If this was helpful pls mark "accept as solution"

Hello, my current plan is PRO and the highest resolution I can get is 640*380 pixels.
I don't know if there is any option to activate, but I have been looking at the configuration and I can't find anywhere to increase this recording resolution.
I would like to clarify that it is for recording in the Cloud and later if it is required to be able to download it.

DeniseLahat

Open your Zoom browser and click on the blue support bubble bottom right.  Ask support to enable GROUP HD 720p.  Then go to your Admin\Account settings and enable GROUP HD.

Reydarvi
Listener

I've been looking for that option and I can't find it, I don't know where I can activate it.