cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing CSV file with other information for zoom meeting registration

maine1
Listener

We are hosting weekly live using Zoom meetings and we require the registrants' address details and phone numbers. We are importing past attendees using a CSV file but I noticed only the email, first, and last names are being imported and their addresses and phone numbers are being left out even though they're in the CSV file. The problem is that the address fields are required on our registration page. So if we import registrants where the only information included is the email and full name, they are redirected to the registration page again to fill in the required fields. Is there a way to import those other information from the CSV file as well? 

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @maine1, thank you for posting for the first time! Welcome to the Zoom Community 🙂

At this time, it is only possible to import first name, last name, and emails, the remaining details would have to be entered when they are redirected to the registration page. I can totally see how this feature would be beneficial and so I encourage you to submit this idea using our https://zoom.us/feed submission form, where the information will then be passed along to the relevant product team for review.

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?