cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import registrants

Cod
Listener

My company has hired a service provider to provide a Zoom webinar service.  The service told me that the registrant import function is no longer available for attendees but only penalists.  Is that true?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Here's some screen shots from a demonstration Webinar I just created

1. Create the Webinar with Registration Required.  Note that it cannot be done with a recurring webinar, so ensure that Recurring Webinar is not checked.
    Ray_Harwood_0-1668776602075.png

2. Click Save, then locate the webinar in the list of webinars and click on the title of the webinar (not the Edit button):
    Ray_Harwood_3-1668777146971.png
  3. Scroll all the way down to find the Manage Attendees section:
    Ray_Harwood_1-1668776690186.png

If the Manage Attendees section is not shown, it is because one of the pre-requisites is not met.  Check the requirements from the support article (or my previous reply) and resolve any of those issues.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood

Refer your service provider to this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360036179892-Importing-webinar-registrants-by-CSV-upload 

They should pay close attention to the Notes section near the top. There are important restrictions which might affect this:

• If charging a registration fee through Paypal is enabled for the webinar, this option will not be available.
  • Can only upload registrants to single-occurrence (non-recurring) webinars.
  • If your registration has additional required questions, imported registrants will be redirected to the registration page to complete the missing required questions.

Thanks Ray!

Do you mind giving me a screenshot of the setting page so that I can tell the service provider easier?  He just kept saying that the button of "import" is not available. 

Ray_Harwood

Here's some screen shots from a demonstration Webinar I just created

1. Create the Webinar with Registration Required.  Note that it cannot be done with a recurring webinar, so ensure that Recurring Webinar is not checked.
    Ray_Harwood_0-1668776602075.png

2. Click Save, then locate the webinar in the list of webinars and click on the title of the webinar (not the Edit button):
    Ray_Harwood_3-1668777146971.png
  3. Scroll all the way down to find the Manage Attendees section:
    Ray_Harwood_1-1668776690186.png

If the Manage Attendees section is not shown, it is because one of the pre-requisites is not met.  Check the requirements from the support article (or my previous reply) and resolve any of those issues.

Many thanks!