cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immersive view not HD?

hpluke
Listener

I'm using Immersive View with my friends in ZOOM. but my background and resolution get is blur when I use to immersive view.  Would the immersive view be HD if I upgrade to business account?

1 REPLY 1

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @hpluke 

Most of the Immersive Views do intentionally try to put each Participants video into a state similar to using a Virtual Background.

The quality of your image in a Virtual Background can largely depend on the performance of your computer or device, and the complexity of the physical background behind you - and its lightning. 

For best results, you would use a well-performing computer and a plan background - or even better a green screen. Well-lit behind you.

As Immersive View is basically a Gallery View - so having an HD account I don't think will make much difference, as Gallery View to not pull an HD image.

You do probably want to make sure you have "HD" enabled in your Video Settings though - so at least your computer can get the best signal from your camera.

To that point, a good webcam can also help. If you are using a built-in camera, like on a laptop, a good alternative can be an external camera like the Logitech C920 - or even better the Logitech Brio.

Good lightning also.

All these should help you.

Rupert