Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immersive View

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi everyone,

Some Immersive View templates position Participants within boxes where the Participant's background is not disturbed. Some other templates key each Participant and removes their own background - like a Virtual Background would

When I upload my own custom Immersive View template, I do not seem to get the option to place Participants in boxes where their own background is retained. It keys them out in a Virtual Background type way.

How do I create a custom Immersive View template, like some of the in-built ones, that retains the user's background in their box with Immersive View?

Thanks,

Rupert

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Rupert 

That functionality is not currently possible. Be sure to submit feedback to help urge our product team to develop that for immersive views. 

It would be awesome if we could retain a person's background in Immersive View. If this was possible, we could use the tool "mmhmm" as a camera and thus display slides as a "person" in the immersive view.  I think the only way to achieve this currently is to downgrade to an earlier version of Zoom, which will retain my background.