cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I change my address, does that change the URL for my scheduled webinars and meetings?

Junko0210
Listener

If I change my address, does that change the URL for my scheduled webinars and meetings?

I would like to change my registration address, but I am concerned that it will affect the many webinars and meetings that I have already scheduled. I am especially concerned if the invitation URL is changed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

The URLs for your existing Meetings and Webinars should not be affected. 

Please review this Zoom Support article about changing your account’s Email address:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362563-Changing-the-email-associated-with-your-account 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

The URLs for your existing Meetings and Webinars should not be affected. 

Please review this Zoom Support article about changing your account’s Email address:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362563-Changing-the-email-associated-with-your-account 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray.
That's a relief, thank you!😀

JimmyWick
Attendee

Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
In the navigation menu, click Profile.
Under Sign In, click Edit next to Sign-In Email.
Enter the new email address.
Note: For profiles with Google, Apple, or Facebook sign-ins, the email address must match the email address associated with the Google, Apple, or Facebook account. If they do not match what you provide to Zoom, those sign-in methods will no longer be viable, unless you update the email address associated with the Facebook, Apple, and/or Google account as well.
Enter your password (for accounts with work email sign-in method).
Click Save Changes.
A confirmation email will be sent to your original email address asking you to confirm or deny the change. If you deny the change, you will be prompted to reset your password as a security precaution.
In the confirmation email that was sent to your old address, click Confirm Change.
Once you confirm the change, the Zoom web portal will open and prompt you to send a confirmation email to your new email address to verify the change.
In the Zoom web portal, click Send Now.
In the confirmation email that was sent to your new address, click Confirm Change.
Once you confirm the change with your new email, the Zoom web portal will open and prompt you to enter a new password as a security precaution.

Regards,
J Wick