cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to find a list of participants from a previous meeting.

Carlos118
Listener

I am only a basic user.

We used a meeting to stream our wedding in Canada to the UK as Covid prevented our family and friends from travelling with us.

I want to find a list of participants from the  meeting.

How do I get this. 

I am willing to upgrade if it means I can access the participant list.

Thankyou

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi

Yes you can get it, just make sure :

Prerequisites

• Pro, Business, Enterprise, Education, or API Account
  • Account owner or admin permissions to access Usage Reports for all users
  • Account Owner or user with a custom role with permission to view User activities reports 

Here is some reference for the report that you needed : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-reports

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

View solution in original post

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Nafi is correct that you would need to upgrade Zoom to at least Pro to access the full list of attendees for the session. But, I just want to make it clear that the upgrade must be done BEFORE you start the session. The meeting can already be scheduled before the upgrade, but if you upgrade after the session has started, that meeting's attendee report will not be available. 

TIKA
Listener

The other way of getting a list is if all attendees registered (in meetings settings you would have to activate that option). After the event - you can pull a report and generate a report in CSV format.

4 REPLIES 4

Nafi

Hi

Yes you can get it, just make sure :

Prerequisites

• Pro, Business, Enterprise, Education, or API Account
  • Account owner or admin permissions to access Usage Reports for all users
  • Account Owner or user with a custom role with permission to view User activities reports 

Here is some reference for the report that you needed : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-reports

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Bort

@Nafi is correct that you would need to upgrade Zoom to at least Pro to access the full list of attendees for the session. But, I just want to make it clear that the upgrade must be done BEFORE you start the session. The meeting can already be scheduled before the upgrade, but if you upgrade after the session has started, that meeting's attendee report will not be available. 

Thank you Bort. As a newbie to zoom I did not read and understand the terms and conditions before planning to use zoom to share our special day with family and friends abroad. 

Lesson learned. Upgrade before you have the meeting and PRESS THE STOP RECORDING BEFORE YOU STOP THE MEETING otherwise the recording becomes corrupted. Luckily, 50mins of messing about with google help posts managed to get it to convert succesfully for us to use.

TIKA
Listener

The other way of getting a list is if all attendees registered (in meetings settings you would have to activate that option). After the event - you can pull a report and generate a report in CSV format.