cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recorded my session as the host but I didn't receive any email or didnt appear in the zoom.us app.

Kimchi1993
Listener

A participant and I had a 40 minute session this morning but there is no recording in the zoom.us app and I didn't receive any email? I thought all hosts get emails for all sessions as long as they use that email to login into their account. I don't know what to do.. 

Bradly

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Kimchi1993,

Are you on a Basic plan?  (I'm asking because you mentioned a 40minute meeting.)  If so, Basic plans do not have the ability to record to the Zoom Cloud, and your only option would be to record Locally.

To see where Local recordings are saved on your computer, launch the Zoom desktop client, and click Settings from the menu:

Ray_Harwood_2-1670820082327.png

In Settings, click the Recording tab on the left side:

Ray_Harwood_1-1670819562054.png

On the right near the top is the Store my recording at line, with the directory/folder where your Zoom recordings should be found.  You can click the Open button to have that folder open on your desktop, and you can click Change the folder where they are stored.

If there are no recordings in that folder, there are a couple of possibilities:

1. You might not have actually clicked the Record button.
  2. The folder pointed to for storing recordings might not exist, or isn't specified.
  3. There might not be enough disk space on your drive.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !