cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need urgent help to assign privileges, but by mistake I paid the license from another account

Rodolfo-Veloz
Listener

Hi! No body from Zoom has been able to help me. By mistake, I bought a worker license directly from her account, and not from my main zoom account, and because of this, I am unable to assign her organizational privileges to host meetings on my behalf, and can schedule meetings on my behalf. I urgently need help. The plan that I bought from him is annual, and I require someone to help me with this, either who to contact for a solution, or how to fix this without having to wait a year.

Thanks in advance to all!!!

best regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

This situation was identified as a unique case needing to be converted into a support ticket, and therefore has been taken offline.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Rodolfo-Veloz, I will be opening a support ticket for you so that our Support Agents can help resolve this. Please watch out for a follow-up email with information on your case.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

This situation was identified as a unique case needing to be converted into a support ticket, and therefore has been taken offline.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team