cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with payments from a zoom employee

Kurara
Listener

Please I have weird payments in my billing report. I have been sent and email asking me to update my billing payment but as I'm not using zoom anymore I didn't realized. I have a payed bill of the amount of 169,28 € on January but them I have another of -140,99 €. When I read the emails asking me for payment, I logged in into zoom and payed more or less 20 euros for a month. I've been charged of it my bank account but I can't find it on bills and I'm still basic plan. I really need to talk with someone who works in payments but it seems impossible to contact a zoom employee.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

(Updated with missing link)

@Kurara -- unfortunately the volunteers who help in the Zoom Community don't have access to any billing info for other users.

This Zoom Support article contains a lot of useful information on how to contact Zoom Billing.   Ultimately, I think your best bet is to use the web interface here to submit a request to them online.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

shilohsmum
Listener

Where can I put in a code that gives me a discounted rate so that I can get my refund for the year back?

Ray_Harwood

@shilohsmum, there’s no such place that I’m aware of, but someone might be able to help you directly. Us volunteers in the Zoom Community don’t have access to account information or ability to make changes to accounts, but you can submit a Support Ticket to Zoom staff at:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !