cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a meeting record

achraful
Listener

Hey, I was wondering if there is any chance that zoom has a meeting video record for each meeting. I just had a meeting, which I forgot to record. The meeting record is very important for me. Is there any chance that I can get that record

1 REPLY 1

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@achraful , Zoom does not record meetings automatically unless it is enabled at the account level and can only be done by account owner/admins.

Enabling Automatic recording

Account settings

1. Sign into the Zoom web portal as an administrator with the privilege to edit Account settings.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
  3. Click on the Recording tab and verify that the Automatic recording setting is enabled. 
    • If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. In the confirmation window, click Enable to accept the change.  
  4. Select either to Record on the local computer or Record in the cloud and click Save.
    • If selecting Record in the cloud, you can check or uncheck Host can pause/stop the auto recording in the cloud.
  5. (Optional) To make the Automatic recording setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon 

Note: Account admins and owners can disable the Cloud recording downloads feature from the Account Settings page

More detailed information about Automatic Recording can be  on this KB article>> Automatic Recording .

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!